Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Merry Christmas to all.......!

Talk about the weather
bnwrx
Weather Station: Ambient WS2095 (Fine/Offset)
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Merry Christmas to all.......!

Post by bnwrx »

A Merry Christmas to all here on the Forum, especially to Steve and his family. Another huge thank you to Steve for all his dedication to his software and the many times he offers assistance to those of us in need of it. A very rare attribute in today's world!!

From the mountains of Colorado,USA to all the many visitors throughout the world, may this be a peaceful and joyous time for all.....

bnwrx
nking
Weather Station: W-8681
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Merry Christmas to all.......!

Post by nking »

I certainly endorse your thanks to Steve. A very merry Christmas to one and all and a happy New Year.
PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis VP2 Plus 24-Hour FARS
Operating System: Windows8 and Windows10

Post by PaulMy »

Also wishing all a Merry Christmas,

and may Santa stuff your stocking with something nice!

Paul
Davis Vantage Pro2+
C1 www.komokaweather.com/komokaweather-ca
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmx/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www.komokaweather.com/cumulusmxwll/index.htm /index.html /index.php
MX www. komokaweather.com/cumulusmx4/index.htm
iceberg
Weather Station: VANTAGE VUE METRIC 2015 MODEL
Operating System: windows 10

Post by iceberg »

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year and lots of health and lots weather happenings to all .

This was my last snow event......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ronwright418
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Raspberry Pi 2

Post by ronwright418 »

Merry Christmas to all from southeastern Virginia. Bob, as an ex-Colorado resident I miss the snow (just not the shoveling, etc.) you must have a bunch in Woodland Park, I lived in what is now Centennial.
Ron
Ron Wright (ronwright418)
William Grimsley
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Post by William Grimsley »

Happy Christmas! :D
bnwrx

Post by bnwrx »

ronwright418 wrote:Merry Christmas to all from southeastern Virginia. Bob, as an ex-Colorado resident I miss the snow (just not the shoveling, etc.) you must have a bunch in Woodland Park, I lived in what is now Centennial.
Ron
I wish we did!!!!! Actually WP has only about an inch or so right now. Not nearly enough to have fun with!! The Mtn resorts all have a good ski year going though. That's the problem when you are on the "lee side" of the Rockie's. Our good snow usually come in Mid-March thru April.....That being said, it is a beautiful "Blue Sky" day hear today and I feel very lucky to live here...... :)
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

I think I'd like to live there. Give up my job, the constant hassle of supporting Cumulus, emigrate to Colorado and just enjoy the snow and the scenery. What are property prices like?
Steve
bnwrx

Post by bnwrx »

steve wrote:I think I'd like to live there. Give up my job, the constant hassle of supporting Cumulus, emigrate to Colorado and just enjoy the snow and the scenery. What are property prices like?

The old real estate saying says it all..."Location, Location, Location". If you live in or near any of the "Resorts" IE: Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge, Steamboat its quite expensive. We were fortunate to live in Aspen for over 35 years and lived in town in a VERY small place. We were there in the early 70s, before things got too crazy. We moved 7 years ago to the "Front Range" and would now probably be priced out of the market if we tried to move back. Having said that, there are many places in Colorado that are very affordable, that have outstanding surroundings, with many activities available for outdoor enthusiasts. Locations such as where we live,Woodland Park, are close to the major city of Colorado Springs, yet we have a small mountain town feel. We are surrounded by the Pike National Forest(about 1.5 million acres!) which affords plenty of recreation opportunities for those so inclined. Its not for everyone, but it works for us. The property values for this locale are, in my mind, quite reasonable and there are many other places just like WP to be found in Colorado. I am not trying to sound like a salesman here, just passing along some info. Sorry if it sounds that way......
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

It was actually Woodland Park specifically that I meant. And I've been looking at realtor.com. Hmm... ;)
Steve
Nykita
Weather Station: Ambient Weather WS-2080
Operating System: Windows 10

Post by Nykita »

steve wrote:I think I'd like to live there. Give up my job, the constant hassle of supporting Cumulus, emigrate to Colorado and just enjoy the snow and the scenery. What are property prices like?
If you give up Cumulus, please don't let Grimsley take it over!!!!!!!!! :lol: :o :lol:

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!
No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others!
William Grimsley
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Post by William Grimsley »

Nykita wrote:If you give up Cumulus, please don't let Grimsley take it over!!!!!!!!! :lol: :o :lol:

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!
You really think that's funny?