Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Uploads to Met Office WOW Site.

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
ronnie.vincent
Weather Station: Aercus WS1093
Operating System: Windows 10

Uploads to Met Office WOW Site.

Postby ronnie.vincent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Not sure if this question is for this site but cannot find any information on the WOW Site? I upload my data to the WOW Site periodically, it is not fed 'live' all the time. Once I do this it shows the latest observation for that upload. As part of the WOW programme is to obtain more local data does it also extract previous data collected by the weather station between the uploads to build 'the bigger picture' or is there something else I need to be doing? Still learning since getting the system up and running fully and wondered if I needed to be more vigilant in uploading data more regularly?
Apologies if this is not the forum to be asking this sort of question.

pernaczy
Weather Station: Fine Offset WH 2080, TFA Spring
Operating System: XP SP3

Re: Uploads to Met Office WOW Site.

Postby pernaczy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:49 am

ronnie.vincent wrote: As part of the WOW programme is to obtain more local data does it also extract previous data collected by the weather station between the uploads to build 'the bigger picture' or is there something else I need to be doing?

I do not know but why do you not ask this question to the Met Office directly?
Piotr
The day when I have learned anything is not the lost one.

Return to “General”