Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Any experience of these WX stations

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
Repairman77
Weather Station: WH1080
Operating System: XP pro SP3

Any experience of these WX stations

Post by Repairman77 »

Hi, hope this is OK to post here.

I wonder if anyone has experience of the Excelvan WX stations. Due to now being a little disabled and unable to climb up the tower and on the roof to service and change batteries on my old W1080 system I was thinking of getting one of these new ones and fitting it on a pole in the garden which could be easily lowered to do maintenance.

Have seen mixed reports on them, as usual with most things, on the internet but wondered if anyone had bought on on this forum and had any advice.

I realise that it's not a recording system with USB connections but I'm not so interested in that side of it now, but would still like to monitor the weather, especially outside temperature, wind speed and direction so it would probably fit my needs.

Any help appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Retired Radio and Electronics Engineer residing in Cambridgeshire, UK.