Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Farleigh Meadows weather station. Tiverton Devon

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
moff
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7

Farleigh Meadows weather station. Tiverton Devon

Post by moff »

Hello there

Please forgive me if this post is not relevant or appropriate - I can't find any other way to contact the people who may be in charge of the weather station: Farleigh Meadows in Tiverton.

I have been using the daily average temperature in Tiverton for a year long project. Each day it would be updated on the data summary page here... http://www.farleighmeadows.co.uk/datasu ... ta=avgtemp and I would check and use the information for my project.

Unfortunately, as you can see, it has not updated since 12 March and I really need this information. I can't use it from another source as it would be inconsistent.

Can you please help? I either need:
  • The person in charge of the station to read this post or be alerted to it and update the data.
    Someone to tell me how to get in touch with said person.
    Another solution.
I would be extremely grateful for any support provided.

Thank you
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Farleigh Meadows weather station. Tiverton Devon

Post by steve »

If you search the forum for farleighmeadows, you'll find a thread started by the owner, so you can then send him a private message. He should then get an email telling him there's a message for him. He hasn't visited the forum since last July.
Steve