IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Weather Transmitters ?

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
frederick
Weather Station: weathereye WEA22
Operating System: XP

Re: Weather Transmitters ?

Postby frederick » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Many Thanks for all the advices guys.
Been in touch with Waters and Stantons.
Cheers,
Fred

BurchSung
Weather Station: Acurite
Operating System: Windows10

Re: Weather Transmitters ?

Postby BurchSung » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi..i am a new user here. As per my knowledgethe N96FY and the N96GY are different models, and although the peripherals are interchangeable I do not think the transmitters and consoles are, but Paul should be able to provide more information about that. It also depends how old your original unit was as Fine Offset changed the frequencies.

low cost pcb

Return to “General”