IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

New station on the way...

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
mikechristelow
Weather Station: Watson W8681 (solar)
Operating System: Windows XP SP3

New station on the way...

Postby mikechristelow » Thu May 04, 2017 7:12 pm

My Technoline WS2350 (some sort of rebadged lacrosse device) is on its way out, the anemometer failed some while ago and a replacement cannot be had anywhere, and the console has developed a habit of springing "end of the world as we know it" style drops in pressure just for fun on a random basis (though it seems to be related to indoor temp.

So, got a Watson W8681 Solar on the way. Yes, I should have bought a Davis but when your'e on a £100(ish) budget needs must. :lol:
http://www.christelow.co.uk
“It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately.”

Return to “General”