Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Wired weather station recommandation

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
mstrandbo
Weather Station: WS-2902
Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04

Wired weather station recommandation

Post by mstrandbo »

Hello,
I'm planning a new weatherstation at a remote site I have access to, top of a mountain on a radio antenna.
There's daily hikers up there, so to try to be certain that none will try to disturb the sensors I plan to mount them on the antenna tower. Which makes it a potential hassle (climbing the tower isn't for me) to go there to potentially change batteries, so I'm thinking a wired station - or solar, if it could keep up with the norwegian winters? We don't get much sunlight in the winter, after all.

I've been looking at the Davis Vantage Pro 2, but with the weatherlink accessory it's closer to $1000 which is a bit more than I'm wanting to spend now, even though I know I'll get a great station....

Any other suggestions?