IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

forums slowdown....?

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
tomcatuk
Weather Station: ----> Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate

forums slowdown....?

Postby tomcatuk » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:41 am

Hi Steve, was really difficult to log on to the forums yesterday, just seeems to grind to a halt, so tried a quick check with www.http://centralops.net/co/

FTP - 21 Error: TimedOut
SMTP - 25 Error: TimedOut
HTTP - 80 Error: TimedOut
POP3 - 110 Error: TimedOut
IMAP - 143 Error: TimedOut

Not sure if this is since christmas as there has been a surge of users (me included) that is causing a slowdown or just me my end, but everywhere else that I regular use seems fine... hence the log in at 04:30 am.... and sure is cold out there... Brrrrrrrrrrrr...

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: forums slowdown....?

Postby steve » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:57 am

Dreamhost was a little slow at times, and had an outage for about 45 minutes at one point.

Steve

Return to “General”