Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Blank Graphs?

Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
Mike WK3T
Weather Station: Ambient Weather WS2080
Operating System: Windows 10

Blank Graphs?

Post by Mike WK3T »

After having to reset WIn10 and reinstalling (From the Sandaysoft site) I have the Min, Max, Average temp graph and the Daily rainfall graph blank ( no data) with both displaying 12:00 AM centered at the bottom of the graph field. I installed it on my laptop with the same result as the desktop.
Prior to this after using the software for some years and re-installing it a number of times and having no problems I reinstalled it in a new file location with the same result on both machines. The sensors are reporting as evidenced by the home display and by the Easy Weather app which has been deleted before reinstalling Sandaysoft.
The weather station is the Ambient Weather WS2080 with 2 consoles which both produce the same results when connected to my PC.
Thanks!
Mike WK3T
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Blank Graphs?

Post by steve »

Do you actually have your old data in place where you have installed Cumulus, or is this a completely new, start from scratch installation?
Steve
Mike WK3T
Weather Station: Ambient Weather WS2080
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Blank Graphs?

Post by Mike WK3T »

Well thanks Steve. As of this morning those graph fields are now populated with the correct data. However, I did install the updated software in a new file location with the same error It also occurred on a totally different computer. Anyway for what ever reason things seem to be OK! Thanks again...