Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

data recall

Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
TIGER
Weather Station: maplin
Operating System: windows 11

data recall

Post by TIGER »

Hi there, just had to change my pc, now on a laptop. have the software on and its talking to the station but how do i get my data back? i did save everything before changing computer but not sure how to get it into the software. thanks in advance, and please be gentle with me i'm still learning lol, no big technical names for things
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: data recall

Post by steve »

Basically, you copy the Cumulus 'data' folder. This FAQ has more information - http://wiki.sandaysoft.com/a/FAQ#Moving ... _System.29
Steve
TIGER
Weather Station: maplin
Operating System: windows 11

Re: data recall

Post by TIGER »

oh ta muchly, not sure what i did, but when i backed the old pc up i just copied everything, then i accidentally clicked the exe file that i backed up and it just loaded everything so i got rid of the latest download of the programe, not sure if thats ok but it seems to be working. thanks for your help steve id searched on here for info but just couldnt find anything so thanks for the link