Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

password

Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
hmc1944
Weather Station: Weatherwise WS1090 solar
Operating System: Windows 10

password

Postby hmc1944 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:00 am

My password for my station, KFLSTPET47 for Wunderground is not working. The help desk on Cumulus says it is under filr uni in Cumulus but i am not able to find it on my computer using windows10. Is the password the same as the station ID or is it the same as my login from wunderground? Had computer problems a few months ago and believe things got messed up. Advise please. Thank you.

PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 w/Envoy USB
Operating System: Windows-8

Re: password

Postby PaulMy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 am

The settings that you have entered under your Cumulus [Configuration] [Internet] Weather Underground section will also be shown in your cumulus.ini file in your computer's \Cumulus folder in the [Wunderground] section. That password would be what you use to go into your Weather Underground PWS member settings.

Enjoy,
Paul

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: password

Postby steve » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 am

It’s the password for the station (I think WU are now calling it a “key”) not the password you use to log in to the WU web site.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Return to “Fine Offset/EasyWeather”