IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

FTP is broken. I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

invalid json response

Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
Foster
Weather Station: fine offset
Operating System: Linux sonya

invalid json response

Postby Foster » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:03 am

using CumulusMX on Linux Cinnamon 18.1 with fine offset station. when I go to dayfile I get the above error message

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: invalid json response

Postby steve » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:36 am

Do you perhaps not have any data in dayfile yet (first day)?
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Foster
Weather Station: fine offset
Operating System: Linux sonya

Postby Foster » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:36 am

that is correct, I am attempting the first download of data from my fine offset station which is connected via USB prior to starting CumulusMX. On dashboard-data logs-dayfile I get the Json error message
thanks
Stan

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Postby steve » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:37 am

You’ll get that error if your dayfile is empty. By now it should have data in it, so you shouldn’t get the error and should see the data. If not, then you have some kind of issue between Cumulus and the station - the Mono version, perhaps?
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Return to “Fine Offset/EasyWeather”