Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Import & Export

Discussion specific to Fine Offset and similar rebadged weather stations
Super-T
Weather Station: wh-1081
Operating System: Weather Laptop - Windows 10 Pro

Import & Export

Post by Super-T »

Steve. Is there any way, or any thought of Importing data? I have been keeping my EasyWeather data up to date and it goes back to 24th July whereas the Cumulus data only goes back to 2nd August, the last time that the EasyWeather station was cleared of data at 90% full. Not a lot of lost data really. I guess that with a bit of fiddling with notepad then it would be possible to combine the EasyWeather data file into the Cumulus Data? I see that you still have the EasyWeather data file location in the setup and perhaps I could read from that within Cumulus?
Apart from that, all seems well. Thanks for your efforts.
http://www.janter.co.nz/weather/index.htm if anyone is interested.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Import & Export

Post by steve »

Since I already have the code for interpreting the EW data file, it wouldn't be hard to do an import facility. But in the meantime, for that amount of data I guess it wouldn't be too much work for you to do it manually.

Steve
Steve