Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Cumulus Realtime.txt Dashboard Template

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderators: daj, TNETWeather

weatherist34
Weather Station: Oregon WMR300 + Weatherflow
Operating System: OSX High Sierra

Re: Cumulus Realtime.txt Dashboard Template

Postby weatherist34 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:23 pm

actually thinking about it i missed one piece of code so i attach a replacement rainfall.php for the month output.. just replace rainfall.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Steepleian
Weather Station: Ambient WS-1001
Operating System: Debian 9

Postby Steepleian » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Brian,

Just noticed that 10 day forecast, not switching to mph when set for mph.

Thanks,
Ian

weatherist34

Postby weatherist34 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Thanks note to self works different to mine :-)

if you re-download and just replace the forecast folder for the appropriate version your using slight difference between cu-x7 cu-x8(sager).

brian

Steepleian

Postby Steepleian » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Ok just tried that. Working OK now

weatherist34

Postby weatherist34 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Steepleian wrote:Ok just tried that. Working OK now

curious you have snow for next thursday but no snow icon showing . so i downloaded your wuweatherupdate.txt and i get snow icon for that date .

can you just redownload and reolace the folder again just to confirm.sorry to be a pain in the backside but eliminating these small things will save me hours of emails .. noticed the m/s isnt switching/converting also again i cant replicate this.. just for safe sake please redownload and replace that folder..hopefully it will be ok ..

brian

laulau
Weather Station: WeatherDuino Pro2
Operating System: Win 7

Postby laulau » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Hi,
I managed to get my 2017 Wudata for the extracharts !
https://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IALSACEM4&graphspan=year&year=2017&format=1&units=metric

I noticed that in the extracharts the rows used for low temperature should be "rowData[3]" not "rowData[2]" which is meantemperature.
There's maybe also a wrong row number for low dewpoint should be "rowData[6]" (not "rowData[3]").
I am not absolutely sure of that because I may not have the right data. If someone could confirm (or not).
Thank you
Laurent

Toxic17
Weather Station: Davis VPro2 Plus
Operating System: Deb 9.4 Stretch

Postby Toxic17 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:01 pm

weatherist34 wrote:that looks exactly what im on about , is it cumulusmx only ?

That I cant answer really since i started on weewx and moved to CumulusMX. I've never use Cumulus 1.
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org
https://www.conligwx.org/pws/
https://twitter.com/conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2+ - CumulusMX v3.0.0 (build 3043) + Saratoga/PWS

Steepleian

Postby Steepleian » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:10 pm

weatherist34 wrote:

curious you have snow for next thursday but no snow icon showing . so i downloaded your wuweatherupdate.txt and i get snow icon for that date .

can you just redownload and reolace the folder again just to confirm.sorry to be a pain in the backside but eliminating these small things will save me hours of emails .. noticed the m/s isnt switching/converting also again i cant replicate this.. just for safe sake please redownload and replace that folder..hopefully it will be ok ..

brian

Now that is really wierd - I had actually showed to my wife earlier on as I have been seeing the snow icon for Thursday all the time this end! However, I downloaded once again and nothing has changed and everything looks the same as it was. Maybe you caught me whilst I had restarted my Pi after making some changes to my webcam / time-lapse setup?

Steepleian

Postby Steepleian » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:23 am

For anybody using WeeWX and the CRT extension to generate Cumulus realtime.txt file for the template

I have now been able to use the WeeWX database to generate data charts as an alternative to using Weather Underground.

What goes on underneath the bonnet is not the most elegant solution from the purist point of view, however it does work well but hopefully may stimulate a more elegant solution. Here is a link to the live daily charts: - https://www.claydonsweather.org.uk/livecharts.php . Monthly and Yearly charts will follow as soon as I have been able to consolidate sufficient data,

If there is sufficient interest, and with Brian's permission (as I have used some of his chart templates), I will produce a full write-up and make available the additional files / mysql queries etc.

In the meantime, if anybody out there can come up with a Phpmyadmin generated query to convert a Unix epoch timestamp into an %H:%i format I will be eternally grateful. It just does not seem to want to comply with what I believe to be the correct syntax.

Ian

weatherist34

Postby weatherist34 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:06 am

Steepleian wrote:
weatherist34 wrote:

brian

Now that is really wierd - I had actually showed to my wife earlier on as I have been seeing the snow icon for Thursday all the time this end! However, I downloaded once again and nothing has changed and everything looks the same as it was. Maybe you caught me whilst I had restarted my Pi after making some changes to my webcam / time-lapse setup?

good morning i can see its still not right as when to m/s units the conversion doesnt kick in it pegs the wind speed to 1 m/s so im curious of whether you replaced the folder? from current download .

anyway i addressed all the small isues raised yesterday this morning two folders got updated and you may have to clear out the browser cache to reflect new svg image changes.

forecast folder updated with snow/rain icon fix
css/rain folder updated to reflect removal of rain recorded today which is not good for the translations so a simple raindrop is in its place.

https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/

Toxic as for the settings icon in the menu you can simply remove the line i had toyed with local i.p. but for example my ISP ip address chops and changes all the time sometimes im given a ip address that puts me somewhere half way across turkey sometimes it is easy to spot when i use any ip based location sites or apps. so think the best way is just remove it i think in general some users will understand the use of an i.p. based script and some wont so to keep things simple and flexible for everyone a good strong password is the best i can suggest .. for example i do this create 15-20 letter password then reverse it at http://reversetext.com and save it my file password file on the desktop. not ideal but how much information are we hiding but for the piece of mind just remove the option from the menu.php.

brian

Steepleian

Postby Steepleian » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:01 pm

weatherist34 wrote:good morning i can see its still not right as when to m/s units the conversion doesnt kick in it pegs the wind speed to 1 m/s so im curious of whether you replaced the folder? from current download .

anyway i addressed all the small isues raised yesterday this morning two folders got updated and you may have to clear out the browser cache to reflect new svg image changes.

forecast folder updated with snow/rain icon fix
css/rain folder updated to reflect removal of rain recorded today which is not good for the translations so a simple raindrop is in its place.

https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/

brian

OK, have replaced the forecast folder again + the CSS update.

Ian

bitline
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: WIn 10

Postby bitline » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello,
can you tell me what is the value indicated with the red arrow please ?

Thank you
Albert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vaggos
Weather Station: PROWEATHER STATION 1080
Operating System: XP SP3, win7, Win10

Postby vaggos » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:46 am

bitline wrote:Hello,
Thank you
Albert

It happens sometimes when it has not upload to the server the realtime.txt.
Regards
Vaggelis
Acharnes Athens Greece Meteo station
http://www.meteoacharnes.gr
https://weather.meteoacharnes.gr/
Thanks Sandaysoft

vaggos
Weather Station: PROWEATHER STATION 1080
Operating System: XP SP3, win7, Win10

Postby vaggos » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:53 am

vaggos wrote:
Thank you
Albert

It happens sometimes for a few seconds, when it has not upload to the server the realtime.txt.
Regards
Vaggelis
Acharnes Athens Greece Meteo station
http://www.meteoacharnes.gr
https://weather.meteoacharnes.gr/
Thanks Sandaysoft

Steepleian

Postby Steepleian » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:54 am

vaggos wrote:
Thank you
Albert

It happens sometimes when it has not upload to the server the realtime.txt.
Regards
Vaggelis

Is it not the trend?

Return to “Web site - General”