IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

FTP is broken. I advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Sparklines

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderators: daj, TNETWeather

dazza1223
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: raspberry pi 3 +

Re: Sparklines

Postby dazza1223 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:05 pm

have u got ftp i will help u buddy?
have fun and keep learning

dazza :D

jdc
Weather Station: Davis VP2 : Instromet
Operating System: Win 10 : Win XP

Re: Sparklines

Postby jdc » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi, unfortunately I can not configure this script .... are not clear the steps below taken from the file readme.txt, especially the second point where I would like to use the file 'sparkline_tags.txt

Copy 'sparklines.txt. to your local 'Cumulus\web' folder.

Then in 'Configuration', 'Internet', on the 'Files' tab add under 'Local Filenames' e.g. C:\Cumulus\web\sparkline_tags.txt (or use Browse button)

and under 'Remote Filnames' add e.g. cumulus/sparkline_tags.php (Depending where your files are stored on webserver)

Check the boxes 'Process' and 'FTP'

This will create sparkline_tags.php on your server with data ready for the script to collect. It will be updated at the Update Interval set in Internet Settings.
HTH

Return to “Web site - General”