Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Trend Arrow

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

rp4111
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Windows XP, Mac OSX

Re: Trend Arrow

Post by rp4111 »

Thanks for the help guys! I have to re-add the cumulus webtags back in to the html. That's probably why that question mark near the temp is showing. I have to do a bit more tidying up on the other pages and it should be displaying correctly.

I was reading up on why the box on the front page shows rounded corners in Firefox and square in IE. I guess IE can't read the code for what is called "webkit" and right now only works in browsers such as Firefox. This is actually Dave's (Daj) template that he kindly let me use so maybe he could shed some light. I'll start a new topic when I get this all squared away so not to get "off topic" on this thread. Although I think a little to late. :lol:

Thanks again,
GraemeT
Weather Station: La Crosse WS-2355 & WS-2306
Operating System: Windoze 7, 10, 11

Post by GraemeT »

I have a policy of only using firefox unless I want to check compatibility issues, of which there seem to
be many with IE of all versions!
I do try to get my own pages to work with either but I'm seldom 100% successful.

Interestingly, daj's pages all display correctly for me in IE8.

Cheers.
Cheers,
Graeme.
dazza1223
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 plus
Operating System: Raspberry pi 4 (4gb)

Post by dazza1223 »

hi sorry for jumping in late ive just started to ad the trend arrow and i like to do it with class="ajax" id="wdir" but i cant seem to get it right to auto update on the page here is the code

<td><span class="ajax" id="wdir"></span>&nbsp;<span class="ajax img src= id= wdir.gif"></span></td>
Have fun and keep learning

dazza :D

https://www.davisworthing.co.uk