IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

WS 2350 console surplus

sunseeker
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 7

WS 2350 console surplus

Postby sunseeker » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:52 am

Hello

When my La Crosse anemometer and hygrometer sensors gave up the ghost I upgraded to a Davis vantage view. Consequently I have a perfectly good, serviceable WS 2350 console plus instruction manual that I no longer require. The unit was purchased in the UK and has a stamp 07/2007 V00 on the back which I assume is the year of manufacture.
I do not want anything for it but if anyone is seeking a spare or replacement unit all I ask is to enough to cover any postage costs. I am based in the UK.
Please pm me if interested.

Mike

Return to “La Crosse”