IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

WS2305 in Hot Weather

elnando
Weather Station: WS2305

WS2305 in Hot Weather

Postby elnando » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 am

Hi,
I read the topic in this sub forum about the 2355 ceasing data transmission when temperatures drop below a certain value, funny enough I have the opposite problem. During summer, when temperatures climb above 34C my outside base stops all transmission. Mind you it could possibly be the indoor station that get's too hot... Nothing much to do unfortunately but just wanted to see if others experienced the same problems.

http://twitter.com/zetruenando

yv1hx
Weather Station: WX-200 / WS-2310
Operating System: Win XP Professional

Re: WS2305 in Hot Weather

Postby yv1hx » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Elnando,

We owns a Ws-2310/2315 type and our temp normally oscillates between 24 (at nights) to 38 degrees (at day) C during the same 24 hours period.

Our station has been running since July 2008 without presenting the problems that you reported in here.

BTW, the station is in wired mode.
Marco-Luis
YV1HX
Cabimas, Zulia, Venezuela
http://www.twitter.com/meteoven

Return to “La Crosse”