Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Error/Bug Report

JohnT
Weather Station: La Crosse
Operating System: Windows

Error/Bug Report

Post by JohnT »

Hi, not sure if this is the correct place, but I had a problem and have been requested to send a BugReport which, hopefully, I have attached.
John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Error/Bug Report

Post by steve »

It's crashing trying to create the moon image for uploading, due to some kind of resource problem:

exception message : Cannot create file "C:\Program Files\Cumulus\web\images\moon.bmp". Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

You're running a very old version of Cumulus; I believe that I have at least 'trapped' errors creating the moon image in later versions, so at least it doesn't cause a crash, even if it still doesn't manage to create the image.
Steve
JohnT
Weather Station: La Crosse
Operating System: Windows

Post by JohnT »

Thanks Steve. Not being too bright with computers etc. if I download the up to date version of Cumulus will it overwrite the version I have and also save all the info I have already.
Will have to get my mate's son to come round and try and sort any problems I have as I seem to have "lost" a lot of images from my website also.
John
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

JohnT wrote:if I download the up to date version of Cumulus will it overwrite the version I have and also save all the info I have already.
It will save all of your settings and data. But you should take a backup, of course.
Steve