Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Sunshine Recorder

For discussion of DIY weather equipment - sensors, accessories, improvements to existing kit etc
PaulMy
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro 2 w/Envoy USB
Operating System: Windows-8

Re: Sunshine Recorder

Postby PaulMy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:23 pm

Sorry to hear that Paul, how did it die? Maybe Ole can fix it?

I've had Ole look at it and conclusion is permanent failure. Can't complain after more than 7 years. I can get another but with trees keep on growing hard to find a good location that has good open view from sunrise to sunset. However still considering it.

Not a total loss as I upgraded to a VP2 Plus so still have sunshine data from Cumulus. Just need to find how the sunplot script can get the data from DB instead of the SR.

Paul

droiddk
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 7

Postby droiddk » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:37 pm

PaulMy wrote:I've had Ole look at it and conclusion is permanent failure. Can't complain after more than 7 years. I can get another but with trees keep on growing hard to find a good location that has good open view from sunrise to sunset. However still considering it.

Not a total loss as I upgraded to a VP2 Plus so still have sunshine data from Cumulus. Just need to find how the sunplot script can get the data from DB instead of the SR.

Paul

Oki Paul, thanks for update :)

Regards

Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 10 x64 - A beast.

Postby Mapantz » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:16 pm

PaulMy wrote:
Mapantz wrote:
mcrossley wrote: it sounds like the time zone tables have not been populated in MySQL

That sounds extremely familiar?! :lol:

Hi Tina, would you have any suggestions how to fix?

Thanks,
Paul

I've replied via PM Paul. Sorry for the delay - too much nice weather to be indoors. :D

Return to “Homebuilt”