Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Simple Cumulus quasiGadget

Discussion and support for 3rd-party (non-Sandaysoft) tools for Cumulus
Smarmen
Weather Station: WH 1080
Operating System: Windows 10

Simple Cumulus quasiGadget

Post by Smarmen »

Hello everyone!
Please have a look at my very simple gadget that is based on the Cumulus template. It can operate on Windows XP as an element of an active desktop. In this case, you need to give the proper address, i.e. http://andreovia.pl/Pogoda/desk.htm
It can be a gadget for Windows 7 after the installation as well but you need to update the paths of the templates first.
The fault of the gadget is the way it refreshes the data – you can observe a clear blink on the screen.
What is an advantage I think is that the gadget presents the extreme values recorded during the day and the current tendencies . It makes the interpretation simpler. Clicking the PWS sign takes you do the website of the station.
When you point your mouse you can see an explanation component.

download:
my gadget for Win7
template deskT.htm and icons for my gadget

Could it be? :D
stugpanzer
Weather Station: Ambient Weather WS-2080
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Re: Simple Cumulus quasiGadget

Post by stugpanzer »

I like your gadget but I'm not sure how to get my data. Am I putting more files up on my webiste....such as deskT.htm file?

Thanks