If you use Cumulus, please donate Image

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

We're off..

General news concerning Sandaysoft and its products, announcements of new releases etc.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

We're off..

Postby steve » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:58 pm

We are setting off this evening for our great adventure in the RV. I hope to have internet access most of the time, but I probably won't be able to spend as much time on the forum as I have done in the past, and I am unlikely to be able to respond as rapidly as I used to. I will also be more selective over which posts I reply to - I am unlikely to reply at all to questions which are answered in the FAQ, for example.

Please note that asking me questions by private message or email is not an appropriate way of attempting to bypass the above, and you'll find that it doesn't work anyway :lol:

I had hoped to release a new build of MX before I left, with some bug fixes, but I've been too busy. I'll try to do it when I next get some time and a good internet connection.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Like Cumulus and want to support it? Please donate! Image

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: We're off..

Postby steve » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:13 pm

We're back. For a few months, anyway :lol:

We no longer have the RV, we swapped it for something smaller and Canadian while we were away.

I have a lot to do to the house and the motorhome, so I'm afraid being back home doesn't mean I'll suddenly have a lot of time for Cumulus development. I will try to find some time, though.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Like Cumulus and want to support it? Please donate! Image

Return to “Announcements and News”