Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Enhancement requests - feature tracker

General news concerning Sandaysoft and its products, announcements of new releases etc.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Enhancement requests - feature tracker

Postby steve » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:00 am

The enchancement request tracker is now live. Click the "Enhancement requests" menu item, then the Cumulus feature tracker. You can add a new request by clicking the 'new issue' button. I have no idea how all this works, we'll have to see how it goes.

The point of this is to have a single place where all enhancement requests live, so that they don't get forgotten, and everyone can see what features have already been requested. I'd be grateful, therefore, if you could add any requests that you have already made in the forum in the past.

Please note that I can't promise to implement all enhancement requests!
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Return to “Announcements and News”