Cumulus 1.9.4 beta build 1061 is available.
- Initial support for Instromet weather stations. See http://instromet.co.uk/
This has had limited testing so far and is likely to require bug fixes and further enhancement. Note that only current Instromet loggers (i.e. 2013 models onwards) will work with Cumulus
- Change row highlight colour on dayfile.txt editor to make more obvious
- Show 'wet bulb' as mouseover on dew point figure on main screen
- Ensure 'today's rain' chart axis always starts at zero
- Don't try to process a standard template file if it's been deleted
- Allow 'EES' for 'ESE' in easyweather.dat to work around bug in someone else's software
- Added logging to debug.log of entries read from easyweather.dat
- Individual 'bad' sensor readings from Fine Offset no longer cause all data to be discarded. Watch out for possible bugs!
- Support for HTTP proxies - completely untested and will probably need further work. Feedback requested!
Download link: http://www.nybbles.co.uk/downloads/beta194/CumulusSetup.exe
Please direct any discussion, problem reports etc to the BETA forum: http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20