Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

I have no dominant direction

Discussion of Mark Crossley's HTML5/Javascript gauges

Moderator: mcrossley

dygon
Weather Station: Oregon WMR200
Operating System: windows 7

I have no dominant direction

Post by dygon »

hello everyone,
Use the sunset and the page template ssUV_gauges.php I did not gauge the "dominant direction."
http://meteosoresina.altervista.org/ssUV_gauges.php

What should I do for it?

thank you
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: I have no dominant direction

Post by mcrossley »

I am on a tablet at the moment so cannot run any diagnostics, but your page is based on an old beta version of the 2.5 script. There have been lots of updates since that version. So you should use version 2.4.4 or keep up with the latest test release.
dygon
Weather Station: Oregon WMR200
Operating System: windows 7

Post by dygon »

How can I upgrade?

page manage.php I do not work.
Gives me error:

403 Error Message:

Forbidden access on Weather byYou

Requested url: weatherbyyou.com/updates/weather_sunset/available.txt
The 403 Forbidden error means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

Probable cause

1. Check for URL errors and make sure the actual web page is specified. The most common reason for a web site to return the 403 Forbidden error is if the URL is pointing to a directory instead of a web page.

2. If you're sure the page you're trying to reach is correct, the 403 Forbidden error message may be a mistake. At this point it's probably in your best interest to contact the webmaster, at info@weatherbyyou.com

403 Error Message:

Forbidden access on Weather byYou

Requested url: weatherbyyou.com/updates/lang/lang_file.txt
The 403 Forbidden error means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

Probable cause

1. Check for URL errors and make sure the actual web page is specified. The most common reason for a web site to return the 403 Forbidden error is if the URL is pointing to a directory instead of a web page.

2. If you're sure the page you're trying to reach is correct, the 403 Forbidden error message may be a mistake. At this point it's probably in your best interest to contact the webmaster, at info@weatherbyyou.com
beteljuice
Weather Station: None !
Operating System: W10 - Threadripper 16core, etc

Post by beteljuice »

From WeatherByYou:

ssUV_gauges.php", "1.0", "ssUV_gauges", "", "SteelSeries gauges with UV - Original file - no update on that file.

Check wby forum to see if others have the same problem ...
......................Imagine, what you will KNOW tomorrow !