Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Problems with the latest library........

Discussion of Mark Crossley's HTML5/Javascript gauges

Moderator: mcrossley

duke

Problems with the latest library........

Post by duke »

I dropped in the two latest scripts but when I added "steelseries.min.js" this happens. When I put back the old version all is well.

No problems with "steelseries.js". Here it is working fine with old "steelseries.min.js" and new "steelseries.js".

Duke
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Problems with the latest library........

Post by mcrossley »

Ah! I'll have to look at this later, just about to get in the car for a 4 hour drive home...
mcrossley

Post by mcrossley »

Ah, I think I know what the problem is, you are using the odometer feature on the wind gauge, and I cut that out weather version of the library by accident. Could you try this version please?
duke

Post by duke »

Thank you Mark for your usual fast response and all the effort you put into the gauges for us all :clap:

Works perfectly.

You really should consider a PP donate button, we don't all expect something for nothing ;) .

Thanks

Duke
mcrossley

Post by mcrossley »

Glad it now works Duke, sorry I messed it up - I have added a Windrun odometer to my Radar gauge now, so I should catch this in the future!

As a few people have asked if they can donate, I have added a donation link to the Announcements thread.
duke

Post by duke »

mcrossley wrote: As a few people have asked if they can donate, I have added a donation link to the Announcements thread.
;)