Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Problem on Weather Eden with Gauges and Trend.

Discussion of Jacques DesRoches's web site templates

Moderator: JacquesD

icnmfabro
Weather Station: wh3080
Operating System: Raspian - Armbian and Windows

Problem on Weather Eden with Gauges and Trend.

Postby icnmfabro » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi, I need help to configure the Template Weather Eden. I Cumulus MX running on a small Raspberry Pi with Raspian.
On http://meteofabro.altervista.org/ found the template, the data seem to be placed on the site, but some things do not work, such as "Gauges" and "Trend." what is the procedure for Cumulus MX to run these menu items? someone has already installed on Cumulus MX the Weather Eden?

I enclose a photo of the configuration of Cumulus MX.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water01
Weather Station: WH1081
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit HP SP1

Re: Problem on Weather Eden with Gauges and Trend.

Postby water01 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Not sure about the first two files but certainly for ReatimegaugesT.txt you need the realtime flag to be ticked, and Are you sure the path on the server is right as it usual to have either htdocs/ or public_html in front of the file names.

The trends will not work as these are the old Cumulus 1 trends files and these no longer exist in Cumulus MX being replaced with Highchart graphs, so you will have to see if there is an update on the Weather by You website.

Return to “Weather by You Templates”