- A Cumulus.ini setting to turn off the 'extra' decimal place in pressure values on Davis stations. To limit the pressure to 1 decimal for mb/hPa and 2 for inHg, add the following to the [Station] section of Cumulus.ini:
- MX now automatically processes and uploads the realtimegauges.txt file, so you don't need to add it as an extra file. Can be turned off in the internet settings.
- Extra diagnostics when Davis archive reading thread terminates abnormally
- Implemented "TempMult2" second order caibration setting, as in Cumulus 1.9.4 (set via Cumulus.ini only)
- Implemented forcing of more frequent barometer updates on Davis stations (set via Cumulus.ini only - ForceVPBarUpdate=1 in [Station] section). Note that this is only useful on very old versions of the console firmware.
- Sunshine hours incremented correctly using Davis archive data
- Improve Heat Index calculation (added "Rothfusz adjustments")
- Probably other changes which I've missed
Please note that I am unable to do as much testing myself as I have done previously. Apologies in advance for any problems, please report any issues in the forum.
Files changed since build 3041:
Note: the zip file has an extra CumulusMXDist3042 subfolder in it, which is unintentional. If upgrading, make sure you copy the contents of that CumulusMXDist3042 folder into your installation, don't create an extra subfolder under your existing installation.