Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

WMR 100 connection issues

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: WMR 100 connection issues

Post by steve »

OK - many thanks.
Steve
grwkak
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Windows 10

Post by grwkak »

Steve,

Ran Cumulus MX all day with no apparent issues. Looking good!

Tried setting the year to date rainfall in settings - is this designed to appear in the rain this year displays on the various tabs? If so, it does not - refreshing the browser does not change this, neither does a restart of the program and browser.

Going to the dayfile viewer results in an error "DataTables warning table id = dayfile - invalid JSON response"

I can bring up the developer console to troubleshoot the problem w/AJAX - the response shows no data for the request. I have attached a couple of screenshots and the diags folder.

Guy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

grwkak wrote:Tried setting the year to date rainfall in settings - is this designed to appear in the rain this year displays on the various tabs? If so, it does not - refreshing the browser does not change this, neither does a restart of the program and browser.
It should appear in the 'this year' figure for rain, if the year supplied is this year. But it looks like the check on the year is wrong - thanks.
Going to the dayfile viewer results in an error "DataTables warning table id = dayfile - invalid JSON response"

I can bring up the developer console to troubleshoot the problem w/AJAX - the response shows no data for the request. I have attached a couple of screenshots and the diags folder.
Do you actually have a dayfile.txt yet?
Steve
grwkak

Post by grwkak »

I did not have a dayfile - sorry, stupid of me. One exists now and it displays fine.

Guy
grwkak

Post by grwkak »

3008 installed - rainfall total YTD updated correctly.

Also tried a humidity calibration multiplier - worked correctly (my station under reports outside humidity).

Guy