Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

guagesT.htm

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

GiveToLive
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Win 7

guagesT.htm

Post by GiveToLive »

A couple of issues:

The 3003 version of gaugesT.htm is really messed up. Reverted back to the 3001 version which works OK.

Cumulus.ini has two FTP sections. The first one seems to have the correct information for "realtime.txt". The second one though seems to be the one MX is using. This second FTP section at the end of the ini file is where RealtimeTxtFTP must be manually set to 1 instead of 0. But any change that requires MX to rewrite the ini file will reset RealtimeTxtFTP=0.
Glenn

To give is to live.

www.give2live.info/Weather/
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: guagesT.htm

Post by steve »

GiveToLive wrote:The 3003 version of gaugesT.htm is really messed up.
It's the same as the one I'm using here - http://sanday.org.uk/weather/gauges.htm - and seems to work for me.
Cumulus.ini has two FTP sections.
Does one have the word 'site' in [FTP site] starting with a lower case 's' and one with an upper case 'S'? This was the purpose of my post here - https://cumulus.hosiene.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12881. Everyone who replied had a lower case 's', that's the one that MX uses.
This second FTP section at the end of the ini file is where RealtimeTxtFTP must be manually set to 1 instead of 0. But any change that requires MX to rewrite the ini file will reset RealtimeTxtFTP=0.
This in the list of known issues.
Steve