Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Davis Extra Sensors - Only get 1 and 2 [Solved]

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

Werk_AG
Weather Station: WeatherDuino 4Pro
Operating System: Windows 7

Davis Extra Sensors - Only get 1 and 2 [Solved]

Post by Werk_AG »

It may not be implemented yet, or be a problem from my side, but I'm only getting data from Extra Sensors 1 and 2. So just checking... I'm getting data from them on Cumulus1
I'm trying to test with six extra temp / hum sensors.
Last edited by Werk_AG on Fri 23 Jan 2015 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Davis Extra Sensors - Only get 1 and 2

Post by steve »

I currently have code in to read 4 extra temp sensors from live data and 3 from archive data (that's all that's in the archive data). I can't see anything obviously wrong with the code, so 3 and 4 should be in there. Are they missing from the display and the extra log file? Cumulus 1 reads all 7 values that are available in the loop data - could it be that some of yours are on channels higher than 4? It's easy enough to add the code to read the other channels.
Steve
Werk_AG
Weather Station: WeatherDuino 4Pro
Operating System: Windows 7

Re: Davis Extra Sensors - Only get 1 and 2 [Solved]

Post by Werk_AG »

Thank you Steve.

I'm testing with distro 3012, and I can see that you already have added the code for all the seven extra Temp / Hum sensors.
Good work!