Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Clear fine offset memory.

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

mspec
Weather Station: Davis vantage pro 2 cabled.
Operating System: Windows 10

Clear fine offset memory.

Post by mspec »

Been using mx since the beginning and have not had what I would call a single issue. Well done Steve I could only imagine the amount of work that you have put into it.

Don't even know if this is possible or even worth considering but it would be handy to be able to clear the fine off set stations memory every now and then.

Currently I have to spin up easy weather so I can clear it. You can also do it from the console but to be honest at my age who wants to have to get off the couch to walk all the way to the console to do this.

As above its just a suggestion and thought I would mention it.

Jason.
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: Clear fine offset memory.

Post by water01 »

Not sure why you need to clear the memory as it is cyclic memory i.e. when it is full it overwrites itself and continues to go round and round as the graphic on the console suggest!!. Do not worry that the memory display shows it as full, it just always contains the last xx days of data depending on your logging value.

I have been running mine for over 4 years without once clearing the memory.
David