Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

ui data not loading

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

n9mfk
Weather Station: davis vp2 Serial datalogger
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

ui data not loading

Post by n9mfk »

Hi Steve,
he had power outage so i shut down weather pc this am after a restart ui not loading data
how can i fix this
Beau
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: ui data not loading

Post by steve »

It's not fully up and running at the time of the screenshot, it hasn't finished loading the archive data. If it's taking a very long time, then perhaps you don't have the Cumulus interval set to the same as the station. If it still hasn't finished, I'll need to see the diags file.
Steve
n9mfk

Post by n9mfk »

Hi Steve i did not change any settings it never loaded
here are the files
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
steve
Cumulus Author

Post by steve »

It looks like it wasn't closed down cleanly last night. Today, when it got to the point in the archive download where it needed to do the end of day reset, some kind of problem occurred which wasn't notified to Cumulus - so some kind of system problem, perhaps a corrupt file caused by the forced shutdown. If you restart it, it should finish the archive download. You may or may not hit the same system problem, whatever it is, at the next end of day reset.
Steve
n9mfk

Post by n9mfk »

would it be better to roll it back a day ?
steve
Cumulus Author

Post by steve »

I can't see that there's any point? If you do that, it will go through the same process again, and may or may not hit the same problem again. If you just restart it, it should just carry on from where it got to (midnight). On the other hand, if the problem is a corrupt file, then using the files from the last good backup may fix it. I have no way of knowing, there is nothing in the logs to indicate a problem with Cumulus. And running without debug logging turned on as requested just makes things harder for me.
Steve
n9mfk

Post by n9mfk »

ok it's back up and running debug is on will see what it does next am