BigOkie wrote:[I believe running 'update-rc.d cumulusmx defaults', then running 'update-rc.d cumulusmx enable' solved that issue.
OKay, this makes sense and I am gladf to hear that there was one person who solved the problem this way.
I am not 100% but I have also the feeling that form time to time the ownership of 1 file in the folder changed.
In the past I started and stopped CumulusMX many times because of changing something in my script, updating CumulusMX etc....and each ime when I cam accross the ownership problem I was not sure how I started cumulusmx last time. Pi or root .....but 2 days ago, I was 100% sure that I did it as pi and after I rebooted my Pi I noticed that the init.d script did not started CumulusMX. So I stated it manually and found out, that there was 1 file in the Cumulus folder which does not belong to user pi.
So lets see how things are going in the next days / week.
Btw: Uptime of my Raspberry was more then 200 days (if aynone is interested to know)