My station was doing it very fine on a windows 7 based unit and cumulus 1 v 1.9.4.
Unfortunatelly I was hacked with a ransomware and lost everything, forced to look for some other way to put the station back on the air.
I'm trying to use CumulusMX v3 build 3043 on a Raspberry Pi 2 with a Jessie image installed ans Mono-complete in the original version at this time ( 3.2.8).
I tried to upgrade mono, no more success, I tried to use the latest Xamarin version, no more results.
Every time problem seems to be due to the access to the data that has to be imported from the station.
(Station isn't always recognized : have to unplug it and plug again to made her being recognized)
Tried to renew Usb cord, power supply, neither more results.
After many tests and resets on the weather station and the Pi, I'm coming back here with some hope..
Apologize for my poor english,
Thanks for taking time to read and for eventual help.
Joining the latest MXDiag file in attachement and here the result of a HIDStartTest.exe ( found on a topic on this forum)
Code: Select all
sysname=Linux release=4.4.50 machine=armv7l
Complete device list (took 584 ms to get 1 devices):
Universal Bridge (VID 4062, PID 51713, version 266)
Opening Fine Offset station
Fine Offset station not found
Opening Oregon Scientific station
Found Oregon Scientific station
The operating system name for this device is:
stream opened successfully
Press a key to exit...