Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Custom HTML

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

Judson
Weather Station: VP2
Operating System: Win10

Custom HTML

Post by Judson »

Hi,

I am a Cumulus newbie. I am having a blast! Excellent software!

Cumulus is updating Weather Underground nicely.

Now I am working on integrating the realtime data into my personal website.

I took one of my web pages and integrated the guagesT.htm code so it shows one gauge on my page. It updates and works fine!

Now I am trying to add live text updates. I see in in guages.js that it is reading the reatimeguages.txt file. Is there some way I can grab the Temp values and and display them as text? I am sure one of you cleaver guys has done this! :) Perhaps there are other scripts for this.

I am just looking to be pointed in the right direction... I am still studying the code. I am an IT developer.. so you can get technical!

I will keep studying... I just don't want to re-invent the wheel if someone already has a solution.
'
Thanks!

Judson
jlmr731
Weather Station: Davis vantage pro 2
Operating System: Debian

Re: Custom HTML

Post by jlmr731 »

Have you tried any of the tags that cumulus provides? they can be incorporated into your templates

http://wiki.sandaysoft.com/a/Webtags