IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

How to edit text in CumulusMX, frontpage?

Discussion of version 3 of Cumulus, which runs on Windows, Linux, and OS X. All Cumulus MX queries in here, please.
mrmattis
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Vue
Operating System: Win 10

How to edit text in CumulusMX, frontpage?

Postby mrmattis » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello

What is the name of the file, when I want to edit the text in the front page?
http://overskyet.com/

This is the text I want to update, without going "back to basic" when new values are added every 15 minutes.
(Welcome to .
The weather station in use is the Davis Vantage Pro2, and these pages are updated every 15 minutes).

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: How to edit text in CumulusMX, frontpage?

Postby steve » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:10 pm

You need to edit the indexT.htm file. There is information about this in the wiki.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Return to “Cumulus MX”