IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

FTP is broken. I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

PressOffset

Discussion of version 3 of Cumulus, which runs on Windows, Linux, and OS X. All Cumulus MX queries in here, please.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: PressOffset

Postby steve » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Yes, I can see that from the files you uploaded. Perhaps the USB interface on your console has locked up - a common problem with Fine Offset stations. Presumably you are you using the ‘synchronise’ setting but this hasn’t helped? All I can suggest is the same as always, that you reset your console.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

malmeida
Weather Station: Maplin N96FY
Operating System: Raspbian

Postby malmeida » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 pm

After restarting Cumulus again it connected to the station and the pressure value is correct.

malmeida

Postby malmeida » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:37 pm

I restarted Cumulus again and it connected to the station. Now the pressure values are correct.

malmeida

Postby malmeida » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Now the temperature trend graph is empty. If I delete tempdata.json on the site and update it from Cumulus to the site I can see the respective temperature graph but only for a while. The other trend graphs are from December 2. The file ftplog.txt has 307MB, the only date that it has is 2016-11-01 and it hasn't tempdata.json. I know that Cumulus has some difficulty to upload the files but it must have some other thing wrong.

steve
Cumulus Author

Postby steve » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 pm

The tempdata.json file that you delete, is it zero length?

Delete the ftplog.txt file and then turn on ftp logging.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

malmeida

Postby malmeida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:47 pm

The file temdata.json was not emty. I deleted the file ftplog.txt in Cumulusmx because I didn't find it in the site. As I didn't find a way to logging ftp in dashboard and I have logging=1 in [ftp site] of Cumulus.ini, I rebooted Cumulus.

malmeida

Postby malmeida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Now I can see the temperature trend graph updated!

steve
Cumulus Author

Postby steve » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:50 pm

You were probably having ftp issues resulting in a truncated file.
Steve
-----

Return to “Cumulus MX”