Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

PressOffset

Discussion of version 3 of Cumulus, which runs on Windows, Linux, and OS X. All Cumulus MX queries in here, please.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: PressOffset

Postby steve » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Yes, I can see that from the files you uploaded. Perhaps the USB interface on your console has locked up - a common problem with Fine Offset stations. Presumably you are you using the ‘synchronise’ setting but this hasn’t helped? All I can suggest is the same as always, that you reset your console.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

malmeida
Weather Station: Maplin N96FY
Operating System: Raspbian

Postby malmeida » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 pm

After restarting Cumulus again it connected to the station and the pressure value is correct.

malmeida

Postby malmeida » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:37 pm

I restarted Cumulus again and it connected to the station. Now the pressure values are correct.

malmeida

Postby malmeida » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Now the temperature trend graph is empty. If I delete tempdata.json on the site and update it from Cumulus to the site I can see the respective temperature graph but only for a while. The other trend graphs are from December 2. The file ftplog.txt has 307MB, the only date that it has is 2016-11-01 and it hasn't tempdata.json. I know that Cumulus has some difficulty to upload the files but it must have some other thing wrong.

steve
Cumulus Author

Postby steve » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 pm

The tempdata.json file that you delete, is it zero length?

Delete the ftplog.txt file and then turn on ftp logging.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

malmeida

Postby malmeida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:47 pm

The file temdata.json was not emty. I deleted the file ftplog.txt in Cumulusmx because I didn't find it in the site. As I didn't find a way to logging ftp in dashboard and I have logging=1 in [ftp site] of Cumulus.ini, I rebooted Cumulus.

malmeida

Postby malmeida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Now I can see the temperature trend graph updated!

steve
Cumulus Author

Postby steve » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:50 pm

You were probably having ftp issues resulting in a truncated file.
Steve
-----

Return to “Cumulus MX”