Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

RaspberyPi with CumulusMX - System Uptime

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

jank
Weather Station: FineOffset WS3080
Operating System: Debian Buster - Raspbian - Raspb

RaspberyPi with CumulusMX - System Uptime

Post by jank »

In the past weeks, I lost my weatherstation out of my mind because of a few other things I had to do but today, I need to check my system and I was totally surprised.
Please look at this screenshot:
Cumulus_Uptime.jpg
Unfortunatley, just before I made this screenshot, I had to restart the cumulus software, but I had in mind, that it ran since September 2017 .
Anyway, this small piece of hardware - RaspberryPi 2 with an internal SD Card is up since 382 days and until today, there is no need to restart it......so I am looking for the next 365 days Uptime.
Btw: A great thanks goes also to Steve, who made this very stable piece of software. :clap:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Do want a Managing Dashboard for CumulusMX on RaspberryPi? cumulusmx.sh
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=17907
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: RaspberyPi with CumulusMX - System Uptime

Post by mcrossley »

I made 360 something days, then I decided to update my Pi from Jessie to Stretch, so I'm starting again. But yeah, amazing up-times from this cheap hardware - and Steve's stable software.