Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Regenerate alltimelog.txt

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

mikez104
Weather Station: Davis Vantage pro2
Operating System: ubuntu

Regenerate alltimelog.txt

Post by mikez104 »

Last July I moved my weather station and got some crazy high rain rates which threw off my all time records page. I figured I could go into the Jul17log.txt file and correct the values. I was able to find the errors and changed them to 0.00 without issue. I then deleted the alltimelog.txt and alltime.ini thinking that they would regenerate after restarting MX. It did, sort of... It just gave the all time records for today only. Is thee a way to regenerate the file from all previous data? It goes back to 2015.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Regenerate alltimelog.txt

Post by steve »

You don’t need to regenerate alltimelog.txt, it’s only there to help you amend alltime.ini. There is no way to regenerate alltime.ini in MX, however you could retrieve a copy from the latest backup folder that contains a valid version.
Steve