Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Changed Hosting

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Changed Hosting

Post by Mapantz »

Hi

I've just changed hosting, and when the moment was right, I changed my domain name to correctly point to the new nameservers.

I have a bit of a weird problem.. CMX is doing the updates every 15 minutes (so I know the FTP works) but none of the realtime stuff is uploading.

Code: Select all

2018-04-30 20:09:06.395 Error uploading realtime.txt to realtime.txt : You aren't logged in
Because the 15 minute update is working, I can't work out if it's me or my hosting?

Edit: 15 minute upload has stopped now. :lol:

I should add, If I manually connect to the FTP through a client, it works. The same details are plumbed in to CMX.

Here's the FTP log:

Code: Select all

TYPE I
200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary
SIZE CCdata.phptmp
530 You aren't logged in
EPSV
530 You aren't logged in
PASV
530 You aren't logged in
Well i'm completely stumped! My 15 website interval is working, but realtime uploads are not. Everything is checked - It hasn't changed. The only details that were changed were my password.
My host says nothing untoward is going on. :(

I've done a little testing, and I have set the realtime interval to 60 seconds, but it still doesn't upload. I'm just so confused as to how that fails, but the 15 minute interval works? lol

Edit:

I don't know what kind of sorcery is at work, but it started working on it's own. I didn't do anything! :ugeek: