Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Cant setup settings

Discussion of version 3 of Cumulus, which runs on Windows, Linux, and OS X. All Cumulus MX queries in here, please.
Froxie240
Weather Station: WS2307
Operating System: Win 10

Cant setup settings

Postby Froxie240 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 pm

I have running Cumulus MX on Win10 machine and since the first install I cant get "Station settings" "Internet settings" "Calibration settings" and "NOAA setings" work as they shoud. Dont know why but html pages are loading normaly and shows
Click on (next arrow) to expand a section. Click on (down arrow) to collapse the section again. Click the 'Save' button to save the settings.
and "Save" button is also visible but checklists and fill forms with options are not visible. I have try everything I could remember, even changed semicollon to collon at regional setting but nothing worked.

I have feeling its something with script or js and json files cant be loaded.

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Cant setup settings

Postby steve » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:39 am

If you turn on the F10 developer console in your browser, it may show some javascript (or other) errors. I suspect it's something to do with your regional settings and possibly something from your Cumulus 1 cumulus.ini file.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Froxie240
Weather Station: WS2307
Operating System: Win 10

Re: Cant setup settings

Postby Froxie240 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:32 am

Ok thank you Steve. Problem is solved. Probably it was regional settings that were changed after win. update and I set them to right regional settup for Cumulus but I did not do restart of machine after that so it was not applied as it shoud be. Now after fresh boot everything on interface works fine.

Return to “Cumulus MX”