Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Web Tags for MX ...

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

odintheterrible
Weather Station: Brandson 304577 & GW1000
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

Web Tags for MX ...

Post by odintheterrible »

Greetings to one and all,

I've been running MX now for a while and finally have it setup and functioning OK :) ... I've even managed to insert a live video viewer into the web page to show a real time view of the local weather.

Thing is, and bear in mind my coding experience is very limited, I'm also running the same video output on another page (different server) which has a link on it back to the MX main index page with all of the data etc. What I'd like to know is, is it possible to get MX to, in some way, forward the <#forecast> output to the index page on the other server which is showing the full size output from the IP camera ??

Like I said, I'm no coding guru so any assistance / ideas etc on how to implement this would be most welcome. Many thanks in advance
"Qui Custodit Ipsos Custodes ? ..."

Duct Tape is like 'The Force' ... it has a 'Light Side' AND a 'Dark Side' and it binds the Universe together !