Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4018) - 28 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

MX WU settings -indoor + WOW working

Topics about the Beta trials up to Build 3043, the last build by Cumulus's founder Steve Loft. It was by this time way out of Beta but Steve wanted to keep it that way until he made a decision on his and Cumulus's future.

Moderator: mcrossley

harrym1byt
Weather Station: WH 1081 (EasyWeather type)
Operating System: Win10

MX WU settings -indoor + WOW working

Post by harrym1byt »

MX includes in its Internet Settings for WU, an option for indoor temperature and humidity to be sent to WU. Where on the WU pages is this used/ displayed please?

I now have MO WOW working, after a bit of a struggling trying to work out what password and site ID was wanted in MX. Site ID is a very long number, your site's WOW reference number which includes four hyphens in it. The password, is the password you set up with the WOW site. There is a mention of this being 6 digits, but I am not sure that is correct - when setting it up, it doesn't seem to mention any limit on the number of password characters.
Mapantz
Weather Station: Davis Vantage Pro2
Operating System: Windows 11 x64

Re: MX WU settings -indoor + WOW working

Post by Mapantz »

My site ID is just a 6 digit number, seems odd to have hyphens?

There is no password to WoW to put in to CMX, just a pin number. The password is just to log in to your own WoW account. When you log in to WoW, and click 'My Sites' and then click 'Edit Site' it'll show you your Pin ID, known as the 'authentication key'.
ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis vPro2+ w/DFARS + AirLink
Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Post by ConligWX »

if you not sure on your user id, then loginto wow site, goto your Weather station and select the station by clicking on it. then a right hand pane will move in and select "View Full Observation" you are then taken to the full web page of your WOW site. look at Site details. you'll see your User ID ONLY if you are logged in.
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • Davis AirLink • PurpleAir •

harrym1byt
Weather Station: WH 1081 (EasyWeather type)
Operating System: Win10

Post by harrym1byt »

I found the whole mix of passwords, user ID's, station names etc. on both WOW and WU very confusing indeed.