Page 4 of 4

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:18 pm
by vaggos
Brian hello.
For one more time thanks a lot.
Everything works just perfect.
Regards
Vaggelis

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:11 am
by weatherist34
hello

thank you for the nice comments paul , vaggos and sorry for the delay in replying .

Ian also has updated his weewx version using the cumulus plugin and you can find that
hosting for the weeWX version via GitHub
https://github.com/steepleian/weather34 ... WX-adapted

the main Cumulus updated download is on the first post of this thread or my signature ..hosting thanks to Simon ...

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:00 am
by weatherist34
vaggos heading right for you thats crazy ...
4C8255BA-0BBE-49CC-BC06-DFBDD2040D6E.jpeg

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:33 pm
by vaggos
weatherist34 wrote:vaggos heading right for you thats crazy ...

Yes it was Brian.
A lot of troubles all over Greece.
In many cities more than 240 mm.
Tomorow last day.
I had in 2 days 65 mm with strong winds. I live in distance from his course.
Regards
Vaggelis

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:19 am
by weatherist34
I have sent a download link to a updated version to Simon which has many of the new features that appeared in the meteobridge version this week.

1.average wind direction indicator
2.barometer max min indicators
3.new indoor temperature module
4.improved bar indicators for UV etc

Image

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:35 am
by Toxic17
weatherist34 wrote:I have sent a download link to a updated version to Simon which has many of the new features that appeared in the meteobridge version this week.

1.average wind direction indicator
2.barometer max min indicators
3.new indoor temperature module
4.improved bar indicators for UV etc

Image


Brian. I cannot download this file. it say it is still,being uploaded. email me the file. (see PM)

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:57 am
by Toxic17
I've noticed if I use cloudbase.php to show UV and Solar/cloudbase info the graph for Solar is not shown at all. weather34uvsolar.php works fine.

Capture.PNG


Apache 2.4.34 / PHP 7.2.10

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:58 pm
by weatherist34
Toxic17 wrote:I've noticed if I use cloudbase.php to show UV and Solar/cloudbase info the graph for Solar is not shown at all. weather34uvsolar.php works fine.

Capture.PNG

Apache 2.4.34 / PHP 7.2.10


hi just tell me what option file you chose ill take a look later ,that area is full of various options

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:00 pm
by Toxic17
weatherist34 wrote:
Toxic17 wrote:I've noticed if I use cloudbase.php to show UV and Solar/cloudbase info the graph for Solar is not shown at all. weather34uvsolar.php works fine.

Capture.PNG

Apache 2.4.34 / PHP 7.2.10


hi just tell me what option file you chose ill take a look later ,that area is full of various options



i'll PM you..

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:53 pm
by weatherist34
simon i replied but in short for anyone else those options were removed , it was always a very complex area it was an attempt to try and cater for various hardware setups where uv was present or not present, or webcam and so on it always proved messy to maintain . so the options now are limited or if you have the coding knowledge you can add in your own particular requirement. the cloudbase option was only ever as good as the accuracy of your temp/humidity sensor . so the version i sent you just now should look like this


Image

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:14 pm
by Toxic17
weatherist34 wrote:simon i replied but in short for anyone else those options were removed , it was always a very complex area it was an attempt to try and cater for various hardware setups where uv was present or not present, or webcam and so on it always proved messy to maintain . so the options now are limited or if you have the coding knowledge you can add in your own particular requirement. the cloudbase option was only ever as good as the accuracy of your temp/humidity sensor . so the version i sent you just now should look like this


thanks for the clarification Brian.

Re: Weather34 Home Weather Station Template

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 am
by weatherist34
thanks to simon for providing FTP access i was able to get this few fixes done prior to going into moving house mode .

some minor fixes and changes

1.full inclusion of moon reverse phase for southern hemisphere
2.new sun position module based on azimuth
3.minor fixes css adjustments to UV index module
4.removed some unused files.
5.new barometer indicators showing max/min .
6.new wind average indictor on compass.
7.new and refined UVindex module with day/night indicators

what i didn't get done and unlikely to now
1.luftdaten air quality module
2.cleaning up advisory module
3.full option of dbase setup just not enough time to look at all possible scenarios however 75% done perhaps hopefully can be refined in the future so for now its put on hold. was one of the things i really wanted to get done but without looking at all possible scenarios reluctant to release a half done job.

as from now and foreseeable future download via Simons site https://www.linksysinfo.org/weather34/CU.zip

Image