Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Force Catch-Up?

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
Spider-Vice
Weather Station: PCE FWS-20 (Fine Offset)
Operating System: Windows 10

Force Catch-Up?

Postby Spider-Vice » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:40 pm

So, the laptop I have my station connected to disconnected from the Internet a few days ago. Because I only go to the location once a week, I couldn't fix it right away. All the data from these days is in Cumulus and saved, and I'm wondering if it is possible to force a catch-up of this data to Wunderground, without having to use the datalogger, but instead the data that's already stored in the files.

Thanks!

mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2
Operating System: Jessie Lite rPi

Re: Force Catch-Up?

Postby mcrossley » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:05 am

I have an Excel spreadsheet that can do it if you are interested?

Return to “Cumulus 1”