Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Deleting/Restarting all Data files

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
aussiestormchaser
Weather Station: digitech weather station xc0348
Operating System: Windows 10

Deleting/Restarting all Data files

Postby aussiestormchaser » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Hi There,

Over the past 4 months i have been slowly setting up my digitech weather station xc0348 and Cumulus account however i now have out wack data extremes through all logs meaning i get silly readings for a majority of recordings. Is there a way i can delete all previous data to start fresh or some other way to reset the whole system so its can start from scratch?

steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Deleting/Restarting all Data files

Postby steve » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:31 pm

As described in the FAQ, delete the contents of the data folder.
Steve
-----
Hosting available for Cumulus web sites. See http://sandaysoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11876

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development since I have retired from my day job

Return to “Cumulus 1”