IMPORTANT! The server may go down soon - possibly permanently. Please read the latest post in Announcements and News

FTP is broken. I strongly advise all users using my server for their web site to make alternative arrangements.

Outgoing mail is disabled because of the malware on the server. No new forum registrations are currently possible, and mail to the forum administrator will not work.

Please read the posts in the Announcements section about the current status of Cumulus development now that I have retired

Please read this post before posting

Latest Cumulus release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - Nov 28 2014
Latest Cumulus MX release - v3.0.0 build 3043 Jan 20 2017. See this post for download

Editing data files

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section and its subforums are the main place to get help with Cumulus. Anything which is not specific to the type of weather station goes in here; for anything specific to a type of weather station, please use the appropriate subforum. Use the 'website development' section for any questions relating to creating or running a web site for Cumulus data. Discussion of the stations themselves in these sections is fine.
philcdav
Weather Station: MyDEL WX2008 Mk2 Fine Offset
Operating System: XP and W7

Editing data files

Postby philcdav » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:43 am

Hi guys.

For those of us not too familair with handling data files and maybe wanting to edit 'dodgy data' :o to correct glitches in recorded data you may want to have a look at this utility.

CSV Edit http://csved.sjfrancke.nl/index.html.

It does quite a nice job of allowing the editing, manipulation, etc of all kinds of data.

As always, there is some learning to be done but its pretty intuitive, i think.

Regards - Phil

Return to “Cumulus 1”