Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Need to upload .html instead of .htm

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
dentalan
Weather Station: Fine offset/easyweather
Operating System: Win7 64

Need to upload .html instead of .htm

Post by dentalan »

I am using 000webhost.com to upload my cumulus data. From 1st of May, this company made an update of it's service. The problem I am having now is that when I go to the url: http://sotiritsa.comuf.com I cannot see the index.htm file because their server needs the index file to have an .html or .php extension and not .htm. Cumulus uploads files wth the .htm extension. Can anybody tell me a way to upload thew file with .html extension?
Thank you
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Need to upload .html instead of .htm

Post by steve »

You can list the indexT.htm file as an 'extra file' with a remote filename of 'index.html' (and include the required path).
Steve
ConligWX
Weather Station: Davis vPro2+ w/DFARS + AirLink
Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Re: Need to upload .html instead of .htm

Post by ConligWX »

there are several ways to do this. either Steve's way of creating and extra file or you could also create a static index.html file on your webserver and code it to divert to index.htm or use .htaccess to redirect too.
Regards Simon

https://www.conligwx.org - @conligwx
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus with Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • Davis AirLink • PurpleAir • CumulusMX v4.0.0